Fantasy
I call you up and say, "Come Ova, I gotta present
And where yo best lingerie to prepare for the essence"
Then I lay the rose pedals that guide you to the Dining Room
Prepared there is Dinner and its more than you assume
A nice juicy steak with Hennyssy marinated in the meat
Well-cooked, so good, its gone get stuck in ya teeth
More rose pedals guide to where it all goes down
Candles lite and they loud, but they ain’t even making a sound
Throw my clothes to the ground, strip down to my silk boxers
Ole Skool Maxwell vibrating through my boom boxes
Egyptian Musk incense mixed with the chronic smoke
So much smoke one mo hit of this blunt and I’m gone choke
You want desert? Cookie dough Hagen-Daz awaits in the freezer
You grab it, I’m licking, Cause I really wanna tease ya
Then I discover you got a few tricks up your sleeve
Reach for my manhood and cover me up with a mouth full of ice cream
A cold sensation traveled through my slender body
Tap you on the ass cause right now you being real naughty
Missionary, DoggyStyle, Cowgirl, 6-9
Every position known to man we not letting Fly-By
Hittin’ all yo good spots, not missing a key
Stroking, Sucking ya neck, and kissing simultaneously
Caress ya stiff hard nipples, bury my face in yo breast
And only with a ring on yo finger, I’m putting an egg in yo nest
You escalated 3 times now I gotta get mine
Duck & Dodge, Stick & Move, In & Out, Grip & Grind
Rewind, cause baby give me a feeling of ecstasy
Fuck imagination, I need you to fulfill my fantasy
P.S. I was wearing Stacy Adams!


And where yo best lingerie to prepare for the essence"
Then I lay the rose pedals that guide you to the Dining Room
Prepared there is Dinner and its more than you assume
A nice juicy steak with Hennyssy marinated in the meat
Well-cooked, so good, its gone get stuck in ya teeth
More rose pedals guide to where it all goes down
Candles lite and they loud, but they ain’t even making a sound
Throw my clothes to the ground, strip down to my silk boxers
Ole Skool Maxwell vibrating through my boom boxes
Egyptian Musk incense mixed with the chronic smoke
So much smoke one mo hit of this blunt and I’m gone choke
You want desert? Cookie dough Hagen-Daz awaits in the freezer
You grab it, I’m licking, Cause I really wanna tease ya
Then I discover you got a few tricks up your sleeve
Reach for my manhood and cover me up with a mouth full of ice cream
A cold sensation traveled through my slender body
Tap you on the ass cause right now you being real naughty
Missionary, DoggyStyle, Cowgirl, 6-9
Every position known to man we not letting Fly-By
Hittin’ all yo good spots, not missing a key
Stroking, Sucking ya neck, and kissing simultaneously
Caress ya stiff hard nipples, bury my face in yo breast
And only with a ring on yo finger, I’m putting an egg in yo nest
You escalated 3 times now I gotta get mine
Duck & Dodge, Stick & Move, In & Out, Grip & Grind
Rewind, cause baby give me a feeling of ecstasy
Fuck imagination, I need you to fulfill my fantasy
P.S. I was wearing Stacy Adams!

Labels: Poems

TaTTOO'S Ideas
Click Here!

1 Comments:
Lovin' da poem!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home