First Chance
The first chance, I took a glance, I knew I won
Found my prize, from my eyes, to where my vision become numb
I was foucused on your immaculate beauty at it's best
Your appearnce matched the ratification of my wifey test
Got to know you a lil bit, found out you are intellengent
Talking throughout the night about everything that's irrelevant
Just to hear ya voice everyday is satisfying
To say we don't belong together would be kinda of lying
Only for a couple of days I embraced your presence
But thats all it took to discover my presents
My presents of Love, Passion, and Hope resides only in ya soul
When we are together I would want the whole world to know
That I'm in love wit a goddess, whose cute and real modest
Still shine, make me blind, when she think she at her rottest
But just answer this one question... Why?
I had to leave without getting the chance to say Bye!
Knew I should've been a man, took the chance to ask you out
Didn't know what passed me up or what I was thinking about
Baby, let me make it up to my expression of disconnection
Felt like entering the Gates of Heaven when I dawn on your affection
And your complexion dignifies the true taste of Red Wine
It pours, it shines, it's good, it's mine
Perfectly fine with every Motion Moral, Making, and Mode
In my eyes your newly perfect, never becoming old
So it's told, my feelings for you are worth waiting
Not a friend, not a best friend, or not even dating
But my Main, the girl I'll cherish more percious than my name
So what would you say if I asked to be ya Man???????????????
Found my prize, from my eyes, to where my vision become numb
I was foucused on your immaculate beauty at it's best
Your appearnce matched the ratification of my wifey test
Got to know you a lil bit, found out you are intellengent
Talking throughout the night about everything that's irrelevant
Just to hear ya voice everyday is satisfying
To say we don't belong together would be kinda of lying
Only for a couple of days I embraced your presence
But thats all it took to discover my presents
My presents of Love, Passion, and Hope resides only in ya soul
When we are together I would want the whole world to know
That I'm in love wit a goddess, whose cute and real modest
Still shine, make me blind, when she think she at her rottest
But just answer this one question... Why?
I had to leave without getting the chance to say Bye!
Knew I should've been a man, took the chance to ask you out
Didn't know what passed me up or what I was thinking about
Baby, let me make it up to my expression of disconnection
Felt like entering the Gates of Heaven when I dawn on your affection
And your complexion dignifies the true taste of Red Wine
It pours, it shines, it's good, it's mine
Perfectly fine with every Motion Moral, Making, and Mode
In my eyes your newly perfect, never becoming old
So it's told, my feelings for you are worth waiting
Not a friend, not a best friend, or not even dating
But my Main, the girl I'll cherish more percious than my name
So what would you say if I asked to be ya Man???????????????
Labels: Poems

TaTTOO'S Ideas
Click Here!

2 Comments:
yeeah that was deep I must admit but of course II LOVED IT.It really spoke to me. No one has ever wrote a poem for me.
-Love Kimmeco
UHM... Kimmeco
Yeah... I got some bad news
That poem wasnt for you
Yea... Sorry though
But I do remembering Randbiy saying if he did write a poem for you that it would be really, really short. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Good Luck!
-Love Anonymous
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home